Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween from an MG!

Happy Halloween!!! I know it's a day late, but whatever! So I normally wouldn't post anything about Halloween, But since this is a missionary girlfriend blog and my costume was something only an MG would do, I figured I'd post about it! And because I was very excited and proud of my costume! :)

So here it is.........TADA!!!!!!!!!


 
I was a hot air balloonist "flyin' solo" and I was going to the "Philippines or bust!"
 

 
These are the signs I had on! Kind of hard to see them in the other pictures!
 
But I had so much fun with this costume!! Yes, it was hard to get in the church building with that giant balloon! And yes, I couldn't sit down or go the bathroom all night! But it was so worth it! I love being able to include my missionary in my life even when he is over 7,000 miles away! The only problem is figuring out how I am going to top this next year! But I have a year to figure that out! I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!!
Wait on! <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment