Thursday, September 19, 2013

One Week Down & Loving It!

Well I have made it through the first week, and yes I have had good days and not so good days but I am seriously LOVING being a Missionary girlfriend! Dakota is doing great and absolutely loving his mission! I am so happy for him and so very proud of him! I have never felt so strongly that I am supposed to be with him then while he has been on his mission! I know it has only been a week but I just cant deny the feelings I have been getting.

I have already seen so many blessings come from him serving the Lord. And not just for him but for me and his family as well! It really is amazing to see the hand of the Lord in the lives of missionaries and their loved ones! There really is no denying this gospel is true!

Its crazy to think that I have made it through the first week! It seems like nothing! And it feels so great to say that I only have to do this 103 more times! And to some people that might seem like a lot but to me it doesn't! I feel like counting the weeks is much easier than counting months or days. But that's just me, its different for everyone. But seriously, I am loving this whole experience so far and cant wait for what adventures are ahead! Good luck waiting! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment