Monday, October 7, 2013

I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!!!!

So its been awhile since I have blogged...mostly due to computer problems. But all is good again! And I am so dang happy!!!! So far this whole experience of being an MG has been amazing! and ever since I got my most recent email on Thursday, I have been on cloud 9! And then having conference just added to my joy and excitement! I seriously feel like the happiest and most blessed person in the whole world right now and I feel like there is nothing that can bring me down!!! You guys want to know why?? I will show you an exert from my most recent email and I'm sure you will understand!


Enough about me though how are you?! How is life back in the states?! Did you find a job yet?! How is church?! Are you going to Crestline?! Oh yeah that reminds me...Its about us... I was in the temple and prayed specifically about us...I wanted the Lord to testify to me if we were meant to be...I hadnt done that in a very long time...I recieved my answer a few days ago...I now know with a total surety that YOU WILL BE MY ETERNAL COMPANION!!!!!!! I WILL marry YOU in just THREE SHORT YEARS!!! YOU are the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! and that will NEVER, EVER change. The Holy Spirit testified this truth to me and never will my decision change or falter. I LOVE YOU!! NOBODY can EVER fill my soul like YOU do. YOU breathe new life into me! DO NOT DATE! DO NOT KISS! AND DO NOT THINK OR LOOK AT ANOTHER MAN! Because in two short years...I'm Coming for YOU!!! I will be your companion in this life and the next for all time and eternity!!! I want you to be the Sister Crisp to my Elder Crisp! You are my one and only, my now and forever, my hopes and dreams, my everything,and without you I am nothing! Not a second goes by when I dont think about you! Our future, our past and our present! I look at your picture EVERY night! and  EVERY morning! My heart truly aches because every minute I am not with my TRUE companion, is a minute lost, and I dont want to lose any more minutes than I need to! I miss you so much and I long to see your face! I LONG to hear your voice! but I know that we will be blessed as I serve our Heavenly Father. I am willing to wait these two short years of hard work and at times, frustration...as long I get to marry you for time and all eternity at the end! You are the most BEAUTIFUL woman IN THE WORLD! God made you perfect and He filled you with the most perfect Spirit! At least for me! I love you so much that I can never explain but for now I will just serve the Lord to give you the world when I get back and I hope that will suffice! PLEase Please PLEASE!!!! send me pictures! LOTS OF THEM!!! and videos too!!!! I love you princess forever and always :* and always!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I want pictures in like 5 minutes! and a video! I love you beautiful!!!


SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!! Yes, I cried like a baby reading this. And yes, I re-read pretty much everyday! And yes, because of this I have been on cloud 9 for so long! I haven't had to hard of a time with the wait so far but, this email honestly gave me so much strength and excitement about waiting for him because I KNOW that we will be together when he gets back! And watching conference this past weekend gave me so many confirmations about our relationship! I am just so happy and so in love and life is basically amazing!!!!
And to make it better one of the many pictures he sent me was of him and one of my good MG friends missionary together!
 
They are some handsome missionaries!!! (Dakota is the one on the right) And it totally made my day!  I love him and the work he is doing! Life is so good!!!! <3


1 comment:

  1. AWh!!! That was so sweet!!! Got a keeper there, girlie, and I'm so glad you're happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete