Saturday, August 3, 2013

Missionary Bear!!!

Yesterday was so amazing! :) So I have wanted a missionary bear ever since my soon-to-be mish got his call, and yesterday it finally happened! And to make it even better...it was a total surprise! :D So this is what happened...

Yesterday Dakota and I decided to go to the mall. He told me there was something he wanted to look for in GameStop (not my favorite store) he knew that I wasn't the biggest fan of that store so he told me to go ahead and shop around in the stores I wanted to and he would meet up with me when he was done. So off he went and off I went. And we just happened to be in the mall that had a Build-a-Bear which also sold the missionary outfits (yes we are in Utah lol) And while I was shopping I was secretly hoping that he would make me one and surprise me with it, but I didn't get my hopes up. So after a while he called me to ask where I was. I told him that I was just waiting in line to check out and that I would be done in a few minuets. So I walk out if the store and he called me again because he couldn't fine me lol! So he walks up to me holding something behind his back and says "I have a surprise for you!" I got really excited!! He then hands me the birth certificate from Build-a-Bear! I was SO happy!!! Then we went and sat on a couch so he could take the bear out of the box to show me!


 
Cutest bear EVER!
 
I could not stop smiling!!! He then showed me that he put a voice recording in it so that whenever I miss his voice I can hear it though my bear! So when I squeeze its hand in his voice it says "I love you Princess and I'll see you soon!" At this point I was trying to hold back tears of joy! :')
 
 
 
Love this little guy! <3
 
Now, when Dakota leaves little Elder Crisp here (the bear) will be my cuddle, hugging, kissing, crying and "anything else I would normally do with Dakota" partner! haha :) And I think its safe to say that I will be one of those girls that is overly attached to my bear! And I don't even care!
 
 
 
I love Dakota so much! And I am so thankful that he listens to me and thinks of my needs, and what will be of comfort to me while he is faithfully serving the Lord and the people in the Philippines for 2 years! The wait may be hard at times but it will be so worth it! I am so in love!!! <3
 
39 days until he leaves.


 





1 comment:

  1. That's soooo cute girl!!!! Especially that it has his voice recorded inside. Hold on tight to that bear!!! It's priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete